Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Marshmallows and Chocolate

Yummy! How good does this Cute Card Thursday challenge sound! I love marshmallows and chocolate so I couldn't wait to make this card. I used a sketch by Kristen from 2sketches4u to help me plan the card, chose my papers and got to work. I really enjoyed making this card because I love the colours pink and brown. So does Carmel my first follower, so she might like this card as well! I used Kindy Glitz to add a bit of sparkle into the centre of the flower. This card will be perfect for my brother's girlfriend, Renae. Her brithday is coming up next week.

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card Alicia! A perfect card for the CCT challenge - just adore that flower with those background papers - fantastic sketch layout too!
Hugs, Danielle

Silli said...

Your card is very pretty. I love the sketch and the colors... Great work!

Deb said...

Beautiful card, very pretty papers and love the layout!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a fabulous Easter weekend! Debx

Steph said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card. I really love the papers you've used x

Kellie said...

Gorgeous card, I love everything about it!
Kelx

Unknown said...

A great card Alicia

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the birthday sentiment button.
luv
Debby

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a beautiful and cute card! Love the layout and the papers you have used. Great work!

Have a fabulous Easter weekend!

Hugs Zimtschnecke

Cheryl said...

A gorgeous card Alicia!!! I love what you have done with the sketch and these are one of my favourite papers! Thanks for stopping by and following! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards!
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sentiment in the middle.
Caz
x

Naoual said...

Your card is beautiful Alicia!

xx Naoual

Kim x said...

Fab card Alicia! I love the background papers, super job.
Kim x