Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scotty's 21st Birthday Card


This weekend we are celebrating my brother-in-law's 21st Birthday. I was asked to make a card for all the family and friends to sign. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law emailed me a couple of photos to add to the card. I wanted to use the colours blue and silver as they are his favourite colours. I also wanted to show his interests; guitar and basketball so I used some cut-outs for this. This card actually took me hours to make. I used papers for the inside and the back of the card as well. Hopefully the inside will get filled with lots of birthday wishes from family and friends. I hope Scotty likes it!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW,this is fabulous!!! You have really out done yourself and what a fantastic keepsake!
xx

Annie said...

It's absolutely fabulous - he will love it. It's more like a scrapbook than a card - such a lovely thing to treasure especially when he gets all the comments in as well.

Ann xxx