Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!


Today we drew the winner of my Blog Candy package! We did it the old-fashioned way by writing down all the names on paper, putting them into a box, giving the box an extra good shake and drawing out a name. Ben, my husband, picked out the lucky winner and it was:

Brookie89smile at http://brookie89smile.wordpress.com/ . Brooke if you could email me at amcnamara@assisi.qld.edu.au with your postage details I can post you out all your goodies!

Thank you to everyone who entered. I loved looking at your blogs and was amazed to see people from all over the world entering including people from Italy, Germany and Israel to name a few countries...I really do find the internet amazing - otherwise we would not have anywhere near the contact we do have with people all over the world.

Yesterday I went to an awesome Stampin' Up party and stocked up on some wonderful goodies and learnt new embossing techniques... so as soon as my order arrives I will be using these new products asap. I have also been online again and purchased more digi stamps, and I can't wait to show you those either. Today I was working on a baby card for my sister to give her friend but I probably wont get time to post that, as we are going out for dinner tonight, so I will post that tomorrow. Can you tell I am racing for time tonight! I hope you had a lovely weekend - they sure go by super fast - why is that?
Alicia xx

6 comments:

Beccy said...

Congratulations Brooke - have fun with your candy.

Cant wait to see what you create with your new goodies Alicia. Have a great evening out.

Hugs Beccy x

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Brooke,have fun with all your goodies!!!
xx

LINDA said...

Congrats Brooke, Have fun playing with your new goodies..
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke! Internet is amazing indeed, Alicia! So cool reading about card makers all over the world :)
X, Ava

Carole RB said...

Congrats Brook

Anonymous said...

thankx everyone, i was having a crappy week, but winning this is just amazing, i am so so happy and grateful!!!