Friday, May 8, 2009

A card and some candy worth cheering about!


Firstly the card...the challenge is "Happy Mail" from Cute Card Thursday. You have to make a card to cheer somebody up and send it to a seriously ill child from Post Pals. The stamp at the bottom of my card that is really too small to read says "A kind word is like a spring day." I picked the colours lavender, sliver, blue and green for my card and had a lovely time creating it. I am sending my card to Alice P from Post Pals. One of her favourite colours is purple, so I hope this card cheers her up a bit!

Secondly onto some fabulous candy! This is from Kellie's blog and I am entering it! There looks like there is lots of lovely goodies in this bundle. Pop on over to her blog to enter for yourself.

Well that's the end to a very busy Friday for me...I am looking forward to a restful weekend...I hope you have a nice weekend planned too.

Alicia xx

7 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card, I love this tilda, she is adorable! Many thanks for supporting Post Pals! Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!
Debx

Terry said...

Hiya Alicia, what a wonderfull card you made...wow...very nice image and colouring Way the go girl...hugs terry

Kellie said...

Gorgeous card, love the added butterfly touch. I have a hand made blog award at my blog for you :)
Kelx

PapierGirl said...

Hi Alicia - darling card - sure to cheer anyone! Have a wonderful weekend! Cathy :)

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Post Pals said...

Thank you for sending a card and creating a smile for a Post Pal child :) Alice is having a rough time and im sure it will cheer her up.

Best Wishes

Vikki
www.postpals.co.uk

jwat said...

I love this. Would love to receive.

June