Thursday, May 28, 2009

Engaged to be Married...


I sold my first card yesterday, which was pretty exciting and tonight I have been busy making another card that is wanted by an office lady at my school.  Her daughter is engaged and so this had to be a special Engagment card.  It was truthfully a bit of a struggle.  Three new colours I haven't teamed together before; orange, red and light blue.  I used a Penny Black stamp, new SU designer paper and gold heart stickers.  I was going to use flowers instead of the hearts, but I think the hearts look better.  The flowers were all made up so I popped them into the photo for a bit of decoration.  I went on to do the inside as well.

I had a busy day today.  My class is performing at Assembly tomorrow so we organised that today and then I went to the Naturopath after school.  Consequently tonight is becoming a very late night...Oh well, Friday tomorrow and then the weekend! Hope you have a fun weekend planned.  Thanks for visiting my blog.
Alicia xx

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So cute,you did a fabulous job with this card!!! Congrats on selling your first card!
xx