Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mojo Monday Mother's Day Cards




My last two Mother's Day cards for my two Grandmas...I used the Mojo Monday sketch and made two very similar cards together. I had to move my smaller square up a bit higher as to the sketch as it all was getting a bit crowded down near the ribbon. Everything I used on this card was from Stampin'Up - papers, card, stamps and ribbon. The two colours I focused on were Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I haven't made any cards with these colours for ages and I have a huge stash of these papers to use up. I coloured in the image with my aqua painter, ink pads and stampin' up markers. I am off to post all my Mother's day presents and cards today so hopefully they will reach Tamworth by Friday...fingers crossed. Hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday...back to work for me tomorrow...I am still a bit unwell, but hopefully with lots of cold and flu tablets I will survive!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

HI Alicia, this card is beautiful your grandma will love it. I hope your feeling a bit better you were missed today.
Love Amanda

Beccy said...

Great cards I love your colour choice.
Hugs Beccy x

Cheryl said...

WOW,stunning Alicia,such pretty DP!!! I hope you feel better soon!
xx

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the colour combinations and the papers you've chosen x

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love both cards, but the chocolate accent card is my fav. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kellie said...

Oh I hope your feeling better soon. I love this card it's GORGEOUS!
Kelx