Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some Awards To Give Out



I received this super cute award from Beccy...I love visiting her blog and she makes some amazing cards. So I am very excited to give these Awards to some lovely people with lovely blogs who brighten my day with their comments on my cards!

Amanda at Blop Blop Blogger

Linda at Linda's Crafty Creations

Kellie at The Blog of Kellie Winnell

Saskia at Crafty Creations

Teresa Kline at Enjoy the va.sunshine

These ladies make some Amazing Creations! If you have a moment why not pop on over to their blogs for some inspiration.

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Saskia said...

Alicia,

Thanks for this lovely award!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

LINDA said...

Alicia, Thank you so much for thinking of me ..I'm so thrilled.
Hugs, Linda

Teresa Kline said...

Alicia,

Thank you sooo very much for this adorable award. He is the cutest.....I will post my selections this weekend. Thank you again and have a great day! hugs *~*

Bee said...

Such lovely cards throughout your blog, really like your use of colour esp on the images used :)
Do come and visit Bee Crafty for some great digital downloads and a fortnightly competition.

www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Thank you Alicia for giving an award to my blog! I am very excited.
Love Amanda