Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Time for Celebration

A Spoon Full of Sugar is celebrating their 1st Birthday and the challenge is to make a card for a celebration. This really suited me as I needed to make a card for my Aunt who has just published her autobiography. I saw a great sketch at Sketch and Stash and thought I would combine the two challenges. This is what I came up with. My new stash is this cute Magnolia image, papers are SU. Thank you for coming and visiting my blog. Please leave a comment if you have time.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute,love the image and the colours are fabulous!!!
xx

Victoria said...

Fab card and congratulations to your aunt too, what an achievement

Victoria
x

Saskia said...

Alicia,

You've made a beautiful card! Great colour-combination!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Amanda said...

Alicia, your cards are so beautiful, I love the colours you've coloured him with. Great JOb.
LOve Amanda

Wilma said...

Lovely card Alicia ! looks like he's having fun! :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,love the cute image,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Beccy said...

Oh this is so gorgeous - colour combo is great.

Hugs Beccy x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful Edwin he looking fab and great colours too.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

Oh what a fabulous card, love the gorgeous colours and sweet image x

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Alicia, I love little Edwin, so cute!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
P.S Spill the beans.... who is your aunt??