Monday, June 1, 2009

Happily Married...




My sister has put in another card order. This time for a wedding card. I used the sketch from Card Patterns. I have used DS papers from SU and DCWV and three heart shaped chipboards, some black ribbon and rhinestones.

Its the first day of Winter today and the cool air is really starting to hit us on the Gold Coast. Our cards are selling fast at school..between the three of us Luncinda, Amanda and I, we sold thirteen cards last week! I think thats a pretty good effort! Couldn't give up our day jobs, but we are happy to reinvest the money in our card-making supplies! We are having another SU party on Saturday so more supplies will no doubt be purchased then.
I hope you had a fun-filled Monday...thanks for stopping by.
Alicia xx

4 comments:

Amanda said...

HI Alicia, this card is fantastic,I love it, everything on it is just perfect.
LOve Amanda

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,another perfect card,love the hearts!!!
xx

whoistracy said...

Awww what a sweet card! Love those hearts together, such a nice idea. Thanks for joining us Alicia!

Ingrid said...

Lovely card and beautiful color combo, Alicia. Thanks for playing along with us.