Friday, June 12, 2009

Ribbon Border Card




I couldn't resist it. I had to have a go at creating a card with the ribbon border from The Next Level challenge. I think my Nan would like this card, she loves flowers and her favourite colour is blue. I am not overly "in love" with this card. Its not really my style, but I will add it to the card box at work. I sold another three cards this week - so I was very happy with that! I used SU papers and flowers and pearls from the pretties kit. I coloured in the flowers with SU markers. This week has gone so fast for me! I can't believe it is the weekend again - but hey I am so not complaining! I have a pretty busy day tomorrow, but I hope Sunday will be nice and restful. Unfortunately some report writing will have to be fit in somewhere....Hope your weekend is shaping up to be a good one!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

I luv the colors of this card and the ribbon border is fabulous!

Thanks so much for the award, it's blogging friends like you that make my day!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers,the design is fabulous!!! Thanks for the lovely award,will post it soon!
xx

Casi said...

Wow, that´s a noble card. It looks great!

LG Kerstin

Kellie said...

OH wow gorgeous! I love. LOVE the ribbon boarder WOW that is amazing! I might have to give that one a go.
Kelx

Amanda said...

This is so clever, I can't wait to see it in the box so I can study it more closely.
Amanda