Saturday, June 13, 2009

A touch of country...




I was having a little card making session today and I used sketch 18 from Card Patterns. I loved the sketch and was really inspired by the DT cards. I love these papers from SU called Washington Apple. I just adore the colours. I added some SU gingham ribbon to add to the country feel. I have been dreaming of the simple life lately and moving away from the hectic hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast and I think this came out in my card...

Hope you are having a peaceful Saturday afternoon.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful card Alicia, love the bright colours.Glad you like the country but it's time now to make a beach theme card because you know we won't let you leave us.
LOve Amanda

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and bright,fabulous job with the sketch!!!
xx