Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Super Quick Post...


A super quick post tonight as I am just about to head off to a dinner party. I have lots of new goodies to practice with at the moment and have been creating all afternoon. I am just posting this little card tonight. It is for nobody in particular, but it is always good to have a male card up your sleeve! I think its a bit cute! I am cutting lots of circles at the moment as I have just purchased my circle nestabilities and I am loving them!
Hope you have a nice Sunday evening...

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Alicia, this is such a gorgeous card, i love the Penny Black image you've used here, my hubby would love this card!! have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

Cheryl said...

This is so cute,a fab design and perfect papers!!! I love my nestabilities,I warn you now you won't be able to stop buying them,I have quite a few and still want more...lol....!
xx

Rosette said...

You have lovely cards here Alicia! Thank you for the kind comment on my blog. Hugs xx