Monday, August 31, 2009

Blog Award from Amanda

Amanda kindly gave me this blog award. Thank you Amanda! Instructions are to list five things I like and send this on to five more blogs that I like to see.

Things I like:

1. Hot Chocolate and Timtams

2. Peace and quiet

3. Prawns and Oysters Kilpatrick

4. Spending time with my family and friends

5. School Holidays

I blog-hopped around to find out who hasn't received this award yet... and so I would like to pass this award onto:

Carol Dee

Kellie Winnell

Linda

Annette

Stephanne

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I can help you with most of this, A date with friends on the school hols with hot choc, tim tams and prawns, you can have the oysters to yourself but I cannot guarantee it will be quiet and peaceful, fun though.
Love Amanda

Kellie said...

Oh thank you so much gorgeous, I feel really honored to receive an award from you, made my night :) xx

Carol Dee said...

Oh Thankyou...but since I still do not have a blog the honor may need to be sent to a 6th person! Still I will list here my 5 favorite things:
1, my blog friends :)
2, dragonflies
3, chocolate !
4, Grandson Andrew
5, card making and photography
Love and Hugs ...

Victoria said...

I wish we could get tim tams over here, I'd be woofing them down I can tell you!

Victoria
x

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Alicia, don't know how I missed this, made my day, love to seeing your blog too, thank you very much, happy crafting, take careX:)

stephanne said...

Well, this is a splendid surprise!! Thank you dear!! I am flattered that you would think of me.. or hunt me down, whichever way you look at it, lol!!