Sunday, August 23, 2009

Inkspirations Sketch




I have lots of cards to make and lots of scrapbooking to do...so tonight I will hopefully make some progress on all my crafty jobs! I needed a sketch and I found Makeesha's over at Inkspirations.
I altered the sketch a little because I was inspired by Amanda's card for the Delicious Diva challenge. I really liked the way Amanda layered her papers so I thought I might have a go at doing that too. This card is for a friend I went to Uni with. She loves cats and dogs so I thought this Penny Black stamp would be just right for her. Hope your Sunday evening is relaxing and enjoyable. Thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

That looks like one happy spoilt cat, love the colours, take careX:)

Beccy said...

Looks fab Alicia - your friend will love it - that cat looks so chilled out, its just like mine.

Beccy x

Susannah Iredale said...

This card is so so cute love it.

Carol Dee said...

Yep looks like a normal cat, king/queen of the house~ Great layout and colors. Have a wonderful day. Hugs...

Jeannie said...

Adorable card Alicia!
This little guy is too cute in his little couch!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

LINDA said...

Absolutely adorable!! Such a cute little image.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

Such a cute image and fabulous DP......love your take on the sketch!!!
xx

AMY FLEMING said...

Very cute card!! some days I wish I was a cat could sleep all the time :)
AMy

Byl Family... said...

What an adorable puss stamp! I love the colours you have used and altered the sketch. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x