Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks for the lovely comments...

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the people who leave me such lovely comments. I try to visit you regularly and see all your beautiful creations. I also wanted to thank Carol who comments on my cards regularly but doesn't have a blog of her own so I couldn't return the favour.

Hi Carol,
I browsed through your cards at the Split Coast Stamper gallery and they look amazing! I think you should definately have your own blog as well so I can visit you more easily! Your creations are beautiful and I want to thank you for your lovely comments that you leave me. They make my day.

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Alicia
Thanks for the kind comments! You are sweet. I have thought about a blog several times but find I am already spending too much time on crafts and computer and would feel the need to post every day! Not sure I have that kind of time. Besides which this crabby old computer has so many issues!! Never now when it is going to shut down etc... But I continue to visit my Favorite blogs daily. Have a great week...hugs...