Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday....

This card is especially for my Dad. He is a farmer, so I used the digital stamps from Louby Loo.

The DP is DCWV, cardstock is Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue. I added buttons to the apple tree and glitter as well. The blue netting added some texture to the sky.
I am entering this in two challenges:
Stamp Something - Glitzy Somethings
La-La Land Crafts - Buttons, Buttons, Buttons
I am finally on holidays, but the first few days have gone so quickly...I havent had much time for crafting. I have been busily making cards whenever I get a chance...but always because I need a card asap...not much time to sit and just be creative. I am sure things will begin to slow down. I am off to a morning tea this morning and I need a card for it....so I better get making. Hopefully I will come back this afternoon and catch up on everyone's blogs.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello, finally time to blog, I love this card and your dad will too. Have fun,relax and craft and I'll see you soon.
Love Amanda

Wilma said...

Fabulous Alicia and i love the way you have used the buttons :) xx

LINDA said...

This is just adorable..
Hugs, Linda

Leigh said...

I like the texture and colours you've used in your card Alicia.

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card I am sure your Dad is going to love it, it so reminded me of the books the children read when they were younger called Apple Tree Farm, take careX:)

Cheryl said...

WOW Alicia this is just so beautiful and your scene is fabulous!!! I love it!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

WOW, Everything is FUN here. The netting gives a cool cloudy sky look. The button apples are too cute! Dad will adore it. Hugs...

Erin... said...

What a fun little scene you've created! Thanks for sharing something glitzy with us at Stamp Something:)