Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby Boy Card


Good evening fellow blogging buddies,

I have a baby card to share with you tonight. This is for a new baby boy named Cole Marcus. He is about a month old now I think and I am only just getting around to organising a card and present for him.

I used a Forever Friend stamp and coloured him in with Ballet Blue ink and my aqua painter. I wanted to have a go at one of those try-fold cards...and I quite liked it...I kept the card pretty simple.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Colour Create - Your Choice of Pastels

Stampin For the Weekend - Ribbons and Bows

The Craft Garden - Pastels

The Play Date Cafe - Blue

A Spoon Full of Sugar - One for the Boys

I am a bit excited because nine of my teaching friends from the Gold Coast are coming to my 30th party on Friday night. Some arrived today and the rest are arriving tomorrow. They are extrememly excited and have nicknamed themselves "Tarts on Tour" (hope that doesn't offend anybody reading). Their posts on facebook are very funny. Because they are coming to Tamworth they want to get photos with the Golden Guitar and they have all got special t-shirts printed to wear with flannellette shirts. No kids or hubbies have been included in their road trip so they are revelling in their weekend of freedom. I promise to post photos after the event for you to giggle at....

Thanks for visiting today.

9 comments:

Kate's Makes said...

Aw this is really lovely Alicia, beautiful layout too :o)

Thanks for joining us over at SFTW and good luck!

Kate

Carol Dee said...

Sweet baby boy card! I have a baby girl card to make. I do procrastinate. Baby Shelby is 3 weeks old already. Jeez.
Well it sure sounds like a fun weekend is in the works for your 30th birtday. :) *You are such a youngster* ;)
Happy Hugs...

chris said...

Hi there Alicia
first af all Happy 30th Birthday on friday hope your tarts on tour have a super duper time, I would like to be a fly on the wall!! I remember my 30th but not that well if you get my drift.
Anyway back to your card its superb I love it.
loving all the blues.
have a happy time love chris xx

LINDA said...

Simply adorable..Love the darling little image.And the lace is just beautiful..Very lovely card!!
Hugs, Linda

mckinkle said...

Beautiful card Alicia, quality is worth the wait so Im sure the bubba's Mum wont mind!

What a fab time you all are going to be having this weekend!

Keryn x

Kerrie said...

Go Girls! ... how enjoyable, let your hair down.... Alica, your card is just gorgeous..... and have a wonderful birthday... don't drink too much (LOL)

Mummylade said...

how gorgeous. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card.
thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week.
Hugs Debbiex

Leigh said...

Cute baby boy card Alicia.