Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Butterfly Thank You Card


Another mini card to share today...I just love them! They are so quick and fun! No extra space to think...what should go in that corner...etc. I used Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue and Tempting Turquoise inks. Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose card stock with SU DP. All stamps are SU as well. Ribbon is recycled from a present and lace and pearl from my stash.

I would like to join in the following three challenges:

My Time To Craft - Pretty Pearls

Stampavie and More - Butterflies

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Petals and Pearls

I am looking forward to more card-making and crafting today...I hope you are having a lovely day.

7 comments:

Valérie Goldenschue said...

wonderful card,

thanks for joining us this week at SAm

brenda said...

Hi Alicia

Just lovely, beautiful soft colours and nice addition with the lace border.

Thank you for joining in my Petals adn Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Lesley said...

Fab card! Lovely colours. I know what you mean about mini cards, I have made a few lately, they are a nice size! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Anita said...

Beautyful card. Love the colours. Hug Anita

Carol Dee said...

Sweet Pink and Blue mini card. Love those butterflies.

BA said...

fabulous card alicia, love your SU butterflies
thanks for joining us at SAM
xoxo BA

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
Your butterflies are wonderful.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)