Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mini Card


I made this little card a few days ago, but havent had a chance to post it until now. I used 3 CC Design images the fence, the sentiment and the little fairy girl. I do love those stamps so much. I coloured with ink pads and aqua painter and added flowers, ribbons and DP.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Quixotic Challenges - The Joys of Spring
PaperPlay Challenges - Shiny Happy People
Stampin for the Weekend - Ribbons and Bows
Totally Gorjuss - Texture
I hope you have had a lovely weekend....
Thanks for visiting.

12 comments:

Kerrie said...

Alica, this card is gorgeous, don't know how you managed with all the visitors.... go girl!

Carol Dee said...

CUTE~~~~

Kat said...

This is lovely. I love how you've added texture and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Net said...

Aw how sweet us that!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Lori Rider said...

So cute! I love all the dimension and the little bit of sparkle is just perfect. It's such a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

Debs said...

really pretty card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

Di said...

This is just goregeous!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxxx
p.s i am having a DT call over on my blog if you are interested. x

Julie M said...

Very pretty card, Alicia. I love the little scene you've created with the fence and flowers, and the image is so cute.

Thanks for entering my challenge this week on PaperPlay.

Julie :o)

Sarah Gough said...

So very cute! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner this week!

Loz said...

Okay.. now I'm stalking you!! Just had to comment on this cutie too!! She's gorgeous... love the spotty ribbon and the sparkle! I'd better stop stalking you so I can get inking!!! xx

Squirrel x said...

Great card, thanks for playing with us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel x

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.
-Dana