Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank You Card


I had a little bit of fun tonight making this teeny "thank you" card. I used CC Design stamps, the little girl and the watering can and SU sentiment from Whimsical Words. There is a Copic Colour Challenge over at Mad for Markers. Well, I dont own copics but they did say use something close. Because it is a competition to win copics I thought they might let my card slide in...if not thats okay, because it was super fun to make this little card.
The colours I used were Blush Blossum, Tempting Turquoise and Pretty In Pink. I coloured with Stampin' Write markers and ink pads. I am desperate to own some copics and have a go with them...and thought I might need to buy myself some for my 30th Birthday.

This card also fits in with Quixotic Challenges - Joys of Spring and Paper Play Challenges - Shiny Happy People.

Hope you get a smile from this shiny, happy girl! Thanks for visiting.

14 comments:

Sammi said...

Hi Alicia! This is such a sweet card!! Thanks for joining us at M4M ... Ok - I'll let it slide that you did not use Copics for this. lol!
Sammi
xx

Carol Dee said...

An adorable Thankyou card. YES, go for it, Buy those copics for yourself. You deserve them :) Have a wonderful week, with a birthday in the middle of it! Hugs...

Leigh said...

Cute card Alicia.

Jackie Thomas said...

This card is super cute Alicia and you have coloured it perfectly. Thanks for joining in the M4M first challenge. xo Jackie

Debra James said...

Fabulous card. You have created a very pretty card. Thanks for playing with M4M, xxxx

Kerrie said...

Very pretty.... I've copics, and haven't mastered them yet.... hoping to do the certification course which is coming to Australia soon.... if i get in!

Cheryl said...

Hi Alicia,just been checking your recent creations and they are all beautiful!!! Such fabulous colours and textures!!
xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at M4M.
hugs
Sue x

Loz said...

Love her!! She's gorgeous! I'll be inking her up shortly!! Think the only way I'll ever get to play with copics is to win some!! Bit pricey for me... and oh so many cute stamps I'd rather have to play with anyways!! Good luck! xx

Deirdre said...

Hi Alicia, Love your sparkly card.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Emma said...

This is so cute Alicia! Love the button with the ribbon, it looks fantastic! Thanks so much for joing us at M4M.

Julie M said...

Such a pretty card, Alicia - your colouring is fab.

Thanks for entering my challenge on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Kylie said...

This is really cute! I'm loving all of the sparkle :)
Thanks for joining Mad for Markers first challenge!!
Kylie

SemSee said...

Such a sweet card! Beautiful colours! Thanks for joining our Joys of Spring Challenge at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Sem x