Monday, April 19, 2010

Two Little Shape Cards

 I received this little pink card for my birthday (photo below) and I fell in love with it.  I wanted to make a shape card for something a bit different and I needed to make some thank you cards for people who sent me presents.  I traced the outline onto card and copied the design.  I used CC Designs stamp SU DP, card and sentiment.  They are almost identical cards going to two gorgeous girls and their Mums who sent me a beautiful present together.  I taught the girls two years ago at my old school.  I think they will like them.

Birthday Card I received
I would like to enter these little cards into the Anyone for Anya - Sweet as Sugar Challenge.

Tomorrow is your last chance to enter my candy draw...so pop on over here if you would like to be in the running to win!

6 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Really cute little shaped cards Alicia!

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creations Alicia, love the SU dsp, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

Sweet thankyou cards, I am sure they will love them. Hugs...

Loz said...

These are so sweet Alicia... and how sweet that you got gifts from your ex-students! Makes the world seem a little bit better I think. Love the bell shaped card, can see why you wanted to case it for yourself, gorgeous! xx

Julie said...

These are very sweet and girlie. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

Stacey said...

These are brilliant! I really love the shape and your DP is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya! ~x~