Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Annette's Entry in my "Six Cards in 1 Hour Challenge"

Annette is the first person to enter my challenge - "Make Six Beautiful Cards in 1 hour". Look at the gorgeous Christmas cards she has made! Annette made these in 1 hour and 10 mins! She now has another 6 christmas cards to add to her stash.

If you are super organised like Annette and already making Christmas cards you could aim for six in one hour and enter my challenge. The prize is a brand-new Magnolia stamp, some DPs, ribbon and flowers. The winner will be decided on Sunday 25th July. Scroll down to find the original challenge post and enter via Mr Linky. If you dont have a blog please email a photo of your cards to me here.

Remember you don't have to get them finished in one hour - just aim for one hour and record your time in your post. Why not enter? I would love to see your cards!


2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Good Job Annette. I have not even had time to carry new purchases up to scrap room. I better get busy. Hey, do I have to add shopping time for new supplies I'll be using to the card time ? *Hee-hee* Maybe today ;) hugs...

Annette Bowes said...

Thank you Carol, new purchases sounds good, look forward to seeing what you make with them, take careX:)