Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sammi's 6 Adorable Christmas Cards

Many thanks to Sammi for entering my challenge because it gives me the chance to showcase another talented Aussie crafter who is well-ahead in her Christmas cards. I must be the only one who hasn't started! He he he...
Sammi was extra smart and printed her images already coloured for these cute cards. She made them in 59 minutes! How about that for timing!!! I love the design...and what an adorable Christmas fairy image. I am feeling the need to have a go at six Christmas Cards in one hour...I dont want to be left out! If you are wanting to enter the challenge (and you can make any type of card) pop on over here...but you have to be quick you only have till tomorrow to enter.

3 comments:

mckinkle said...

Its been lovely to see all of the entries into your 6 in 1hr challenge! What a great idea it has been!
If only there were a few more hours in the day as I really wanted to play. I still hope to do the task just it will be after your deadline but its the taking part that counts!

Keryn x

Julie M said...

Ahhh - I saw the picture and thought "there is no way she coloured all those in an hour!" - read the post and am bowing to Sammi's cleverness, these are so cute, love the image and the layout. Well done, Sammi!!

Julie :o)

Carol Dee said...

More Christmas cards. These are SO CUTE!