Monday, August 9, 2010

A Blog Award from the lovely Annette...

Thanks Annette for this cute little blog award...I thought I would quickly post it now...Here are the rules, but I am going to break some of them!

1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
2. Share 5 things about myself.
3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.
5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

Five things about me...
 
1. I love Hot Chocolates and Tim Tams.
2. I think I could be addicted to the internet.
3. I often wonder about the meaning of life.
4. I want to travel more and am hoping to go to Thailand in my next holidays.
5. I am grateful for so many wonderful things in my life and try to say and write gratitude prayers often.
 
I am breaking the rules by not linking the names or letting the people know about the award...I would like all my followers to come and take this award.  I cherish your comments dearly and appreciate your friendship.  I talk about my "blogging-buddies" to my hubby and my family...my hubby understands, but some of my family think I am a little crazy!  I dont mind.  I love making friends and especially living in the country...I dont know anyone here yet who likes card making so I love to share my interest with you!
 

4 comments:

mckinkle said...

Well done Alicia on your new award, isnt it hard trying not to upset anyone who may be omitted when tying to follow the 'rules'. I am going to give up on that side of them too as its lovely to think that they are for everyone!

I know exactly what you mean about enjoying crafty blogging buddies, its so great to share our addictions with like minded girls!

Keryn x

Carol Dee said...

A sweet award and fun way to get to know you blogging buddies better. I know what you mean about family thinking you are nuts. All the warnings about meeting people on-line. Jeannie (Dragonfly Journeys) and I got to get together last fall when she came to see family in the area! What fun that was. Hugs...

Loz said...

:) I know exactly what you mean about the 'blogging buddies'! My friends and family are exactly the same, but DH understands!! Do you think you could be addicted or that you are? Can you image going without it for a week? That's what I'm facing when we head off on hols soon! lol! How will I survive!!
Hope you had a great weekend ♥

Annette Bowes said...

Love what you had to say Alicia, I am with you to! I haves used those gorgeous pink papers you sent, they were perfect! Thank you! Take CareX:)