Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just a Quick Post


It is a gorgeous sunny day today and I have lots of plans for the day...some gardening, some house-cleaning, some organisation etc. So I just wanted to post these couple of cards quickly this morning. Just some clean and simple cards. I received some free papers when I bought a card magazine and so I was just having a little play around with them. You know when you dont really feel like thinking too much, but just making a card or two for pure enjoyment. The green one is for my Uncle's bday...so it is very masculine. The brown one could be a male or female card I think. Sometimes I really enjoy making simple cards...couldn't resist sharing them with you. I hope you have a happy Saturday. Thanks for popping by...

5 comments:

Merry said...

They are wonderful...terrific papers. Enjoy the gardening. I have spent a couple hours there this morning.

Carol Dee said...

The owl is ADORABLE, but I really Like the Green card. I think both cards would work for guys or gals. hugs...

mckinkle said...

Super owl card Alicia, the colours are great and the green card so stylish!

Its great to whip out a couple of good cards isnt it, I cant remember the last time that happened though!

Keryn x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Alcia,sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you I felt a bit off the last few days, your cards are stunning hun,hope your having a lovely day, hugs Liz xx

Cheryl said...

They are both beautiful Alicia and love the cute owl.......you gotta love the freebies!!!
xx