Friday, September 17, 2010

Smash Book Recipes - Chocolate Pudding



Hi Blogging Buddies,

I have a recipe card to share with you today. I have been making quite a few of these with the new Note Cards from The Craft Garden. This one is using a note card and papers from the Prima Paisley Road collection you can buy here. I used two papers the orange one at the top and the diagonal striped paper at the bottom and added the note card on top. Then I used some Prima flowers you can buy here. They are white originally so I just coloured them with Copics and outlined them in black. Then I added a button to the middle. I drew some swirls onto the orange paper copying the design on the note card. I was going for a very funky/modern look.


I have included a close-up of the recipe in case you would like to cook it. It is my Mum's Chocolate Pudding recipe. She often makes it Christmas night and we all just love it. A word of warning: you need a sweet tooth for this one!


Hope you have a happy Friday night. I'm off to catch a movie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is lovely! love the colors. hugs bettina

Jessie said...

This is so pretty, love it :)

Kerrie said...

Oh my ... chocolate pudding... yum yum.... thanks for sharing...

Carol Dee said...

Mmmmm yummy reciepi card and recipe. I love anything chocolate. But instant is Soooo much easier. LOL. Huugs...

chris said...

Wow Alicia, this looks scrummy in every way. yum yum. hugs chris xx