Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Six Simple Cards

Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have a colourful set of simple cards to share tonight.  Card stock is Rose Red and Regal Rose with SU DP.  The digi image is a Meljen Design and one of my favourites.  I added 3 large gems for a bit of sparkle.
I would like to enter:
Lollipop Crafts - Glitter, Sparkle and Gems
I had a visit from a lovely friend from the Gold Coast and her three beautiful daughter today.  We had a yummy afternoon tea and the girls fed our baby lambs and played with Ben's guitars and sang songs on his microphone.  I am feeling a little sad tonight.  I miss my beautiful friends from my old school on the Gold Coast very, very much.  It has been 9 months since we lived there and I still feel like it is so raw...I really didnt expect to miss them so much.

I hope you had a nice day.  Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Sandie said...

These are really, really pretty!! Love them :)

mckinkle said...

awww Alicia, it is sad when we say cheerio to special friends but it sounds like you had a really fabulous day together!

Seeing all of your lovely animals just makes me really smile. You look so very happy and content in your new photo too. It looks like you live in Paradise to me!

Ive had a lovely catch up with some posts that Id missed, all of your work is just beautiful!

Keryn x

Tracy said...

these are gorgeous, i love the design and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage. Tracy x

chris said...

Great cards alicia, wow you really have been ging for it.

Carol Dee said...

You used Raspberry Tart. My fav. (Jeannie too!) Wish it was still in S.U.s line. IT is so good being able to hang out ith the friends from your last school. I bet they miss you as much as you miss them. Can it really be 9 month since you moved? Have a wonderful spring day. Hugs...

Chelsea said...

Simple yet so gorgeous! Beautiful color combo!
Love,
Chelsea

Kerrie said...

Wow, they are so pretty, cute saying! .... glad you had a lovely afternoon, its wonderful catching up with friends..

Merry said...

These are beautiful cards Alicia...wonderful saying on the front. At least we have the internet these days to keep us in closer contact. It's almost like being there.

Leigh said...

Love your set of cards Alicia.

Deirdre said...

Great set of cards - love them.

Shelly said...

Wow these are gorgeous, what a lovely idea! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Hugs Shelly ;)