Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A big stack of Christmas Cards


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I have this stack of Chrissie cards to share tonight. Very, very simple ones...but oh so many! My finger nails were sore after this lot from peeling back all that double-sided tape.
They are exactly the same design I made awhile back...just changed the colours and I embossed the white ink. Stands out nicely on the dark card. I am in love with white ribbon at the moment...this roll I can get from Spotlight for $1. Went back and got another four rolls today and they were on special - 80c. If you live near a Spotlight it is worth having a look. They have all colours...but no black unfortunately...another fave ribbon colour for me.


I would like to enter the following challenge:
Lollipop Crafts - Winter Play


Today I spent three hours in the garden planting my new Star Jasmine hedge. It consists of 15 plants. I will take a photo soon and show you...I had planned on taking a photo, but the shade had covered over by the time I had finished. I hope they grow well! Back to work tomorrow for three days on a Kindy class.

I hope you had a good day. Thanks for visiting.



8 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow, this set of cards are so striking.... Jennifer, isn't she stunning!... everyone needs a little retail therapy!

Carol Dee said...

A jasmine hedge! That should smell heavenly :)
I planted a fall hardy mum the other day. The garden is looking so sad as we head into the colder months.
The Christmas cards are lovely. Even though they are a simple design that was a lot of work. I hope she pays well.
Hugs....

mckinkle said...

STUNNING! Wow Alicia, you sure are on a roll with your xmas cards! This set is just beautiful, I love the shade of blue on the papers but those images are just perfect!
Keryn x

chris said...

Blimey Alicia you have been going for it and they are gorgeous, hugs chris xx

Loz said...

oh wow, you've been busy! I love the simple designs... I need to make a heap of Christmas cards and a tonne more Gift tags by next weekend.... but have no desire whatsoever lol!! You have inspired me though - thanks ♥♥

Merry said...

Imagine the scent you will have from a jasmine hedge. Can't wait to see photos. Beautiful cards Alicia....and your bow is perfect in all of them. Might just have to check out Spotlight.

Leigh said...

Lots of Christmas cards there Alicia.

Chelsea said...

They are gorgeous Alicia! You do amazing things with these stamps.
Love,
Chelsea