Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Get Well Soon


 Hi Blogging Buddies,

My Auntie hasn't been well and I really didnt have any "Get Well Cards" so I set about making some yesterday.  I made a set of six, all the same to keep in my stash.  I used all old stash really...and all SU card, papers and stamp.


I would like to enter the current challenge at
Ooh La La Creations - Nothing Floral

And now for something very floral...
(but not related to the challenge)
This is a photo I took of Mum's Wysteria plant...in flower at the moment and looking very pretty.
Thanks for stopping by,



6 comments:

Carol said...

Youe cards are so lovely,i always say im going to make some but never seam to get there lol.Ohhhh the wisterea looks stunning,i can smell it from new zealand hehe i just love the smell it makes.

Kerrie said...

I think I might just take a leaf out of you book, and start doing a stash, as I sometimes still have to purchase a card.... naughty me.... thanks for sharing your photo's and hope your aunt is well soon, there seems to be a bug going around....

Wendi said...

Hi Alicia and welcome to our Blog Challenge you have an amazing blog I so enjoyed looking through it
Your Get Well cards are so pretty the colour combo lovely
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week and I hope we see you again
Wendi

Carol Dee said...

Very nice set of get well cards. I like the lace and ribbon behind the main image. Very pretty even with out flowers!
I only know one person here that has a wisteria. They thrive in the south but not somuch in Iowa. A Beautiful plant.
Hugs...

Carol said...

It is lovely looking at your Wisteria as the rain lashes down here.
I love your Get Well cards - and a good idea to have some in hand.
Thank you for joining us at ooh La La.
Carol
xx

Merry said...

What a stunning photo of the Wisteria.

I am so loving seeing how you are using this stamp set. Once again such wonderful papers you have teamed up with the image.