Friday, October 22, 2010

Owl Cards - Anything Goes


 Goodevening Blogging Buddies,
When I first started making this simple owl cards I really didnt think that they would be so popular! But lots of people love owls I guess!  Here is another eight Owl Thank You cards.


My aim was to make them as close to the original "Owl Thank you Card" I made awhile back so they all look pretty much the same...just a few variations.  Two of each colour.  The owls are a print out from Polka Doodles.  Scroll down to see all eight cards.






I would like to enter:

Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Meljen's Designs - Anything Goes

I am so glad it is Friday...it has been a big week!  I have already had an afternoon/early evening nap...that means more time for crafting right!  Lets hope I can get some done tonight!  I hope you have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

Carol Dee said...

My Goodness those owls make the cutest thank you notes. It was a LONG work week here too. Glad to have weekend to catch up. Probably not much crafting time though :( Hugs...

Dawnll said...

What adorable owl cards,Who Who!
Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

Sprytebyrd said...

These are so cute! Love the little owls, they're just adorable!
Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Loz said...

very cute Alicia!! ♥

Kerrie said...

How cute are those little owl! ....

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

I love owl cards. These are great. Thanks for joining us this week for Anything Goes at Meljen's Designs.

Jess

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous cards - all 8 of them!

I like to have a nap after work on a Friday too - I craft better then at 'stupid o'clock' when everyone else in in bed!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x