Monday, October 4, 2010

A Parliament of Owls...

Goodevening Blogging Buddies,

I have been going crazy on owl cards yesterday and today.  More clean and simple cards.
I received these papers from Polka Doodles when I purchased Issue 25 of Australian Simply Cards Magazine.  I thought I might as well use up all the papers so I just kept making and making....

  





I would like to enter these cards in Crafty Creations Owl Challenge.
Would you believe I have never really been an owl fan before...but these cute little papers have changed my mind.  Hope you like them.

5 comments:

Saskia said...

Great owl-cards!!!!
Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

LINDA said...

This is just simply adorable.. very lovely work..
hugs, Linda

mckinkle said...

How amazing Alicia that youve made all of these fab cards from the freebie papers from a mag! They are stunning!

Keryn x

Carol Dee said...

I never was very keen on owls. But these are so darn CUTE! My husband's Grandmother loved owls, She had a large collection and would have loved these cards. They made me smile. Hugs...

Kerrie said...

LOL .... you are really on a roll and must be totally owled out!