Saturday, October 30, 2010

Seasons Greetings


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I hope you are having a nice weekend. 
I have a set of Christmas Cards to share today.
I used this cute little snowman from Digi Stamp Boutique and I typed the Seasons Greetings sentiment in myself and made the faux stitching border on the computer.  Then I printed it out and trimmed around it.  I coloured the little snowman in with Copics and added Kindy Glitz for his fur trim in his hat. 

The colours are:
Greens - YG03. YG06, G14
Brown - E29

I went for untraditional Christmas colours of green, white and brown...a little different I know...but I quite like them together.  The DP is SU Christmas paper...but you really wouldn't know it...it could be used for anything I guess.  Imade six of these cards, but have sold two, so am just showing you the four I have left.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Fab'n'Funky - Keep it Clean and Simple
Fussy and Fancy - Winter Wonderland
Stampavie and More - Christmas
ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter

We just finished mowing and whipper-snipping the lawn...takes us ages!  And it was sooo long!  Looks much better now.

Thanks for popping by,

9 comments:

Kerrie said...

Cute image, I don't seem to get into snow at christmas, for me its sun,sand and water (LOL)....

Sammi said...

Great set of cards Alicia! So sweet!! Mmmm... I do need to get cracking on Christmas cards a bit more!!
Sammi
xx

Lavender and old lace said...

lovely set of cards Alicia,Ihave only just started mine greetings from Lincolnshire here in the UK love Dorothy xx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

wonderful card !

thanks for joining us at SAM this week

Carol Dee said...

I like the adorable little snowman. I think the colors are probably most appropriate for your part of the world. Seems so strange to think of warm weather in late December! Hugs...

Loz said...

these are super cute Alicia!! I sold a few sets yesterday... all the Tilda ones too! I hoped they wouldn't sell so I could have them! Will just have to get cracking on some more!! Have a great Sunday ♥

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

Cor* said...

Great coloring. I totally thought the stitching was REAL!!! Whoa!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for showing us YOUR WINTER WONDERLAND creation at Fussy & Fancy! Happy Holidays!!! Hugs- Corry

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x