Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Stack of B'day Cards Using Tickled Pink Digis

 Good evening Blogging Buddies,
I am back home after our weekend away and trying to do the whole catch-up thing you do when you get home.  I wanted to share with you some cards I made last week from my candy win at Tickled Pink Stamps.  I received an A4 sheet of digis and so I set about putting them on some cards.  I kept the cards clean and simple using papers from DCWV Alphabet Stack and Melon Mambo card and ribbon.  I coloured with pink Copic markers and added Kindy Glitz.  (There are eight cards altogether so just scroll on down.)







I would like to enter in a few challenges:
Lots to Do - Plain and Simple

I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

LINDA said...

OH MY!! Girl you have been busy.. These are all just beautiful.. very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Carol Dee said...

Pretty color combo. Nice sparkly cards. Not crazy about hte skulls!!! Hugs...

Merry said...

These are all so wonderful...love the colour combo.

Loz said...

these are gorgeous Alicia, Congrats again on all your wins ♥

Kerrie said...

Wow these images are fantastic, and what wonderful cards you have made with them. Hope you enjoyed you weekend away!

Leigh said...

Wowee, you've been very very busy Alicia. Gorgeous colours.

Amy said...

very pretty "yummy" cards..love the color tones and ribbons

Vicky said...

WOW you have been very busy indeed. These are all very pretty love the colours & the ribbons.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin & hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Vicky xx

An Occasional Genius said...

These are all lovely, it's a gorgeous colour scheme & they are beautifully clean & simple. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge, see you again soon x

Zoechaos said...

Lovely cards the little skull and crossbones is delightful. Thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do xx Zoe

Jaqi said...

Fab cards , they look good enough to eat hehehe