Monday, October 18, 2010

Three Flower Thank You Card


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Some more clean and simple cards to share today.
These were made with all very old stash...good to use some of it up!
The card, DP and stamps are all Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is from Big W but actually matches the Tempting Turquoise perfectly.

I did quite a bit of shopping in Newcastle on the weekend.  I bought a new handbag, some new shoes, a dress, a pair of pants and three work shirts for Ben...I wont mention how much it all cost...I also ate out at some lovely cafes and restaurants...so I did have a nice time. 

Carrie, my friend I went shopping with, and I saw Jennifer Hawkins (Australian model) in the flesh at the opening of the refurbished Myer at Charlestown.  She is of course absolutely gorgeous...very tall and very toned!  One could only wish....

Today I mainly caught up on washing and had a pretty easy day...recovering I guess.


I would like to enter these cards in :

ABC Challenge - F is for Flowers

I am finalising my large order I had for cards last week...only a few more to make and then I can post off the last batch...then I have a few more orders waiting and some DT cards I need to get onto asap.

Happy Monday,



6 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

you're so creative and those cards are perfect, as usual. they are beautiful and btw there's many a bargain and fantastic find to be had a WW LOL...I notice that you're a teacher. I hope you teach me a few more tricks with paper Alicia xxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful.....love the bright and cheery colours!!! They all look fabulous together!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

A wonderful bunch of Thank Yous to have in supply. It is good to have a day to just pamper yourself! Shopping and eatng out witha friend. FUN. Have agood week. Hugs...

Merry said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend you had. Terrific cards....love all the colours.

Unknown said...

So beautiful cards! :)

Kerrie said...

Soon as I saw these fantastic cards, I thought summer!... bring it on!