Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Little Baby Card and some Wedding Photos


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I am happy to be staying at home today catching up on my blogging and card-making. A couple of friends have had babies lately so here is a little girl card I made. (Actually made two, but only photographed one.) The image is PollyCraft. I merged the image and the sentiment and put a border around the two then printed it all out on the one piece of card. Very easy to cut around. The heart sticker is a from a SU scrapbook set and I attached it to punched out piece of white card and added some faux stitches.

I coloured with Copics. The colours I used were:
Pinks: RV02, RV34, RV12
Yellows: Y08, Y11
Spica Pens: Blossom and Clear

I would like to enter this card in My Time to Craft - Quick and Cute

I posted a few weeks ago that I was getting our wedding negatives put onto cd. Well, I picked them up today so I thought I would share a few. Ben and I got married in 2002 so we look very young in these photos! Here are few of the better ones...




This was the wedding party...5 bridesmaids and 5 groomsmen.
I like this photo...symbolic of the journey of life...walking it together.
This was the photographer's favourite photo.
A black and white photo.

All the dresses were hand made by Ben's Auntie and the bridemaids was out of pink silk...lovely fabric. The photos here are taken on Mum and Dad's driveway.
I will have to get some photos printed out and framed now that I have them on disc.
Hope you enjoyed them.

Thanks for stopping by,

8 comments:

Kerrie said...

Hey Alicia, love card for a new born, and wow what a wedding, those photo's are gorgeous, it's great looking back on precious photos.

Michelle said...

Sweet baby card Alicia and the wedding photos are absolutely beautiful. You look absolutely STUNNING!!

Michelle :-)

patriziawithaz said...

A super cute and quick card Alicia and gorgeous photos x Thanks for sharing and joining our challenge this week at MTTCC. I hope we see your lovely work again soon x

chris said...

Hi Alicia, brill card.
your wedding photo's look amazing, the photographer really captured you perfectly, they are stunnning, of course it does help when the bride is as gorgeous as you are, and the groom looks ok too!!!!
hugs chris xx

Carol Dee said...

Really, you have hardly changed at all !!! You are still young :) You where a most beautiful bride and Ben was such a handsome groom. The photos are wonderful. Such a joyous day, thank you for sharing the memories with us. Big Hugs...

Loz said...

gorgeous card and stunning wedding photos alicia! you look gorgeous, as do those bridemaids!! What a beautiful bunch of friends you have! ♥

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous photos and the dresses are beautiful!!!
xx

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx