Friday, November 26, 2010

Pink Engagement Cards...


Hi Blogging Buddies,


I had a request to make some Engagement Cards...not something I make a lot of. I tracked down this gorgeous digi from Designed to Delight and I added the Congratulations sentiment to the bottom of the image before I printed it out. I love this verse from the bible written into the image...we had it at our wedding as I am sure many people did. I made four cards...all slightly different and the lady I made them for ordered two...so that means two for the stash.


I have about 10 sheets of the main DP I used so it felt good to finally use a sheet of this! I bought it for wedding cards...although you really can't see much of it as I covered it up with more pink, silver and black.


I didn't colour too much of the image just the love-hearts, roses and the dove.
Copics used:
Pinks: RV02, RV13, RV43,
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5
I used Kindy-Glitz on the bird cage...but you can't see it too well in the photos.








No challenges for these cards today.
Thanks for stopping by,




5 comments:

Merry said...

So beautiful and I love the slight variations in the backgrounds.

Carol Dee said...

These turned out really cute! I hope you are having a good weekend. I just had a short but sweet visit with Jeannie! (in person.) :) Hugs...

Loz said...

these are really pretty Alicia ♥

Kerrie said...

I sure the person you made them for will love them, as they are just gorgeous... now your stash must be really growing... (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Your posted pink engagement cards is looking amazing i like its designing...
Plastic Business Cards
Custom gift cards