Friday, November 19, 2010

Two Male B'day Cards and some photos...


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Its my brother-in-law's b'day on Monday so I thought I would have a go at a Male card. Well, I made 2 actually...figured another one of these would come in handy soon.
I coloured with Copics: W-1, W-3, W-5 and W-7. I distressed all the edges.

Thought I might enter it in:
A Spoon full of Sugar - Distressing
Stampavie and More - Monochrome
Frosted designs - Distressing

Now for some photos...Dad wanted me to take a photo of some baby Willy-wag tails that are in a nest at his place. There were three babies...but one jumped out of the nest and this one you can see is standing on top of his brother or sister.

Also our Jacaranda trees are starting to flower so I took a photo this afternoon.


I had a lovely day in town...I bought some new kitchen chairs...very exciting! Will hopefully pick them up tomorrow...will have to take a photo to show you!




8 comments:

Jessie said...

That tree is so beautiful and I love your male birthday cards!

Kiki said...

Your cards ar fantastic! Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this week!

Hugs, Kiki

Carol Dee said...

BEAUTIFUL tree. The view from your home must be breathtaking most of the year :) Lucky girl. The baby birds are cute, too. Willy-wag tails...even their name is cute! Big Hugs...

Leigh said...

Aaaawww isn't the little Will Wagtail cute? I love birds. Beautiful photos. Fantastic male cards.

Kerrie said...

Great cards .... and thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

Angela said...

excellent photos!!! love your cards great idea to make two you always need some for emergencies! thanks for joining in ad Frosted designs this week!

Crystal said...

I love the card! Very manly, great idea. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

Amanda said...

Thanks for sharing the photos Alicia, they are so cute.