Sunday, December 5, 2010

Design Dollies Sketch


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Happy Sunday...I am home today doing a bit of this and that...
Here is another Scrapbook Layout I have done. I used the sketch from Design Dollies.
This is a kit I purchased from Daisy Trail called "Spring Day". I really love the colours and the embellishments in this kit.
These pictures were taken earlier this year of Ellie and I. Ellie is such a lovely dog. I love being around her because she makes me happy. We got her earlier this year from Mum and Dad. She is a retired sheep dog from their farm and has settled in well to Ben and I spoiling her and showering her with affection. She is one of the best things about living where we live. We could not have her if we didn't have lots of space for her to run around because she would go insane in a small backyard.

I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday... I'm off to do a bit more crafting...

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I so much love this verse, it is so very true. What a beautiful page. Ellie looks like a sweet dog. Hugs...

karenw said...

Lucky Ellie, all that space to run in!! I think of all the dogs we had growing up, sheepdogs were my favourite. Love the fresh feel of this page, it looks like a very versatile kit. So glad to see you still scrapping ;)
xx

Loz said...

those colours are gorgeous, and I love the ribbons etc. Hope you had a great Sunday... how close is Christmas!!!

chris said...

Oh Alicia, what an amazing page its SO STUNNING.
love it love it. hugs chris xx

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous page! I LOVE the monochromatic green! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!