Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mad For Markers - DT - Anything Goes


Goodmorning Blogging buddies,

This morning I have two little cards to share with you that I made quickly a few nights ago.  My auntie requested some birthday cards for girls so I quickly got to work and came up with these very simple ones.  The DP is Prima packaging, which I just love and I added some flowers, ribbons, lace and a simple sentiment.  I coloured in the fairy with Copics (of course)

Pinks: RV13, RV23, RV02
Skin: E21, E00
Hair: E33, E31, YR31


The second card I used a chipboard stem and Prima flowers to make a simple flower.  I coloured the chipboard in with a green copic marker (G14) and then inked the edges with Vintage Photo ink.  I inked the edges of the flower too so it has a distressed look as well.


Sometimes simple cards are nice...in fact I find myself steering more and more to making simple cards....hope you dont mind!

Don't forget to link up your creation at the "Anything Goes" Mad for Markers Monthly Challenge.  

I am also entering:

Crafty Creations - Photo Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by,



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,beautiful papers and embellies.....love them both!!!
xx

Kerrie said...

Hi Alicia, i didn't know where to start on your blog.. I've been away for so long, all your cards and creations are just stunning.....

Carol Dee said...

I like the idea of less is more! Sometimes a simpler card is perfect. I love the pretty fairy and sweet flower. The DP is divine! Hugs...

Jeannie said...

They are both very girly and she'll love them!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Annette Bowes said...

These are just gorgeous Alicia! Love the beautiful crochet lace, love the variation of all your creations! Simple or not, take careX:)