Thursday, December 2, 2010

Old Photo Layout


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Just a quick post before I head to bed.
My auntie emailed me this old photo of the two of us she found today and I thought why not scrap it! I think I must be about ten years old in the photo.

I followed the sketch at Frosted Designs. I kept it simple and kind of old/vintage colours seeing it is an oldish photo. I considered changing it to Sepia...but I didnt want to lose the vibrant red jumper and hair ribbon lol!

I am enjoying this digital scrapbooking...can you tell???
I went to work today on a tough class...dont know how long I can do this casual teaching for...holidays soon anyway.

Thanks for stopping by,



9 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I love the scrap page. I can see you and Auntie and Auntie are close. She is very pretty. I htnik the two of you look much alike!
I always thought that Substitue teaching (as it is called in the USA) is the hardest job. Good Luck. Hugs....

Michelle said...

What a great photo!!
The layout is wonderful. I love how the elements look so 3D.

Michelle :-)

Debbie said...

Love you take on our sketch over at Frosted Designs! Love the elements you used in your digital layout and what a lovely picture! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

karenw said...

Yay, I can see a new addiction forming...
Won't be long before you start one or two paper Lo's and then you'll be gone!!

This is such a great photo and you've done so well with the lo, I especially like the white rubon effect on the side of the photo. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. xx

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful page, lovely happy photo. The hols will soon be here Alicia. How are Jack and Jessie doing, hope they are keeping out of mischief lol! Take CareX:)

Fern said...

This is just beautiful!!! Love the simplicity of it and the colors are so elegant! Your flowers are gorgeous and I love the stitching across the bottom!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday FD!! Hugs!!

Wendi said...

Wow you have been busy love your page
You've certainly taken to scrapbooking like a duck to water
love the wedding page too
Wendi x

artfuldelight said...

Super cute LO! Love the colors and all the elements you chose for the LO! :-)

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful layout for a beautiful photo. I love the vintage colors and the embellishments are very elegant.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Along Tuesday Frosted Designs!