Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Male Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I needed a few more male cards for the stash...so whipped these couple up.
The papers are SU and music from an old music book I bought at a second-hand book sale.
Some of the edges I inked with Vintage Photo ink.

I coloured the guitar in with Copics: 

W-1, W-3, W-5, W-7
E35, E37 and Y28


I didnt ink any edges on this card (above)...just kept it plain.  I used a bit of SU chipboard around the computer printed sentiment and added a button.

For the card below I stamped a SU happy B'day stamp and stapled on some black rope that i recycled from a gift bag.  Added a chipboard circle coloured with Sepia Copic marker and pasted a button inside.


Thought I might play along with:

Frosted Designs - Monochromatic
Totally Gorgeous - As you like it

These cards are for sale at Aussie Cards for Sale along with a wide variety of gorgeous hand-made cards by 18 different designers.  Hop on over here to have a look!


Thanks for stopping by,

14 comments:

Amanda said...

These are great male cards Alicia, love them x Amanda

chris said...

Hi Alicia, these are amazing male cards, love them all. hugs Chris xx

Kerrie said...

Hi Alicia, what fantastic male cards you have created.

ruth said...

Gorgeous! I was thinking that I need to make some more male cards myself...you've inspired me to do it! I really love the guitar one with the music note paper blocking. Super cute!

Thanks for taking the Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs!! :)

Carol Dee said...

Three more great male cards. We all know how hard those can be! Have a sweet Sunday, hugs....

Patsi said...

great male cards. I always find them so difficult to make.

xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Alicia. Love your cat too!
Just popped in to say hi and become a follower.
Hugs
Dawn x

all the days of our life said...

These are all great. Very masculine. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous cards Alicia, love the designs and so brilliant for the men.
Came to say hello and to follow you.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Cazro said...

Hi Alicia, signed on as a follower, love your style. Caz

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Awesome cards Alicia!!! I find male cards so difficult! I will know where to go for inspiration!! xx

Hugzzzz
Tammy

Merry said...

Great work Alicia...those papers are wonderful.

Mary J said...

Alicia, wow!!! Amazing style! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Cassie said...

Wonderful cards. I like all the inking. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.