Monday, March 7, 2011

Ben and I made the paper today from the Cocktail Ball we went to on Saturday night.
I also won a raffle ticket prize - a wii!!

Thought you might be interested in a little look.  I wore those killer shoes I bought and showed you a few posts ago...had them off my feet and my feet under a table most of the night.  Didnt get a blister though...so they didnt go too badly!  You were supposed to add a "touch of country" to your outfit hence the people in hats and boots...we didnt though.

My poor Nan is very keen to get out of hospital, but we arent sure when.  She is now anaemic and well as on Warfarin, plus she has a few other dramas as well.  I took her up some chocolates today...I found out caramel is her fave...lucky there was some caramel ones!

I survived my two days of work, but still after a career change...am thinking of maybe doing a florist course.  Would like to have a break from schools and kids for awhile and maybe do something a bit creative....just an idea.

I hope you had a nice weekend and your week is shaping up well too.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you have had a great weekend!

Glad to hear the teaching went well the last few days.

A change of careeer to something more creative sounds wonderful though.

Michelle :-)

Carol Dee said...

My My you are a handsome couple. Looks like you had fun and then to WIN a Wii !
I hope your Grandmother is well enough to come home very soon. Hugs to all...

Cazro said...

You look fantastic Alicia, good for you, you all look so happy. Well done. Cheers Caz

Kerrie said...

Great photo! glad you survived your days at work... they say 'a career change is as good as a holiday'!

Merry said...

Doesn't surprise me you made the paper you are stunning looking couple. Hope your is out of hospital soon. Wonderful post.

Julie said...

Well don't you look gorgeous! will have to look back to see those heels! I used to be a florist,I did my training when I left school many years ago. Have a great week,Julie.x