Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mad for Markers ~ DT ~ Brown, Male Cards


It is my day to remind you about the current Mad for Markers challenge ~ Brown, male cards.
I bought this new Kenny K image as I am currently addicted to these stamps.  I already know who I am giving this card to.  My cousin Shayne - his b'day isn't till May but this card is perfect for him.  He would love to be a rock star!

I coloured with Copics (surprise, surprise!) and I used these colours:
Browns: E31, E33, E35, E37, E47
Skin: E21, E00, R20
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Reds: R17, R46, R27, R35, R59
Blues: B45, B95, B32

This is what it looks like folded up.


Went to work at a new school today.  They rang me at 8:30 and I was still in my PJs.  Had to do a quick change and get ready for 9am start.  I had a lovely day and only had to work till 1:30 so was home by 2pm.  

I also signed up to a Florist course at the TAFE today.  Wed nights from 6-10pm.  I go tomorrow! I am a bit nervous but excited at the same time! Cant wait to see what we get to make!! You pay $25 per class and they order you flowers to play with.  Should be fun! Might even make some new friends!  

My Nan comes home from hospital today.  She will be so happy about that as she hates hospitals and she was getting really sick of being there.  Luckily my auntie Ellen (she is a nurse) will be staying with them for a week so she can help her settle into a good routine with her new medication.

Thats about it from me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.
xx

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Wow girl, this is AWESOME!! You are really rocking these KK images.

Glad your work day went well. The florist course sounds like it will be loads of fun.

So nice for your Nanna to be finally coming home and for your Granddad too I'm sure.

Michelle :-)

Vicki Fraser said...

Looks amazing Alicia. I always have trouble decorating that type of tri-fold card, you've inspired me now :)

Carol Dee said...

WOW this ROCKS! He is going to ba amazed :) Ohhh I wanna play with flowers, too. Always thought a job at a florist would be FUN. Enjoy the class. Hugs...

Hennie Plat en Semantha said...

Wauw Alicia, I love your cards and the way you color your stamps...
So great.

Merry said...

This card is so amazing..perfect papers to go with this image you have coloured so beautifully. I am sure you will have such fun on the Florist course. Glad to hear your Nan is on her way home.

TRACEY O said...

What a great masculine card.

Annette Bowes said...

Hiya Alicia, playing catchup here, loving your amazing creations with the Kenny K images, you really bring the images to life! Have lots of fun tonight can't wait to see what you make! Hope you Nanna makes a full recovery too! Hope you find what you are looking for in the career change! Take careX:)

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers Alicia this is a very amazing and creative card, that image is mega cool, just love the male colours, the tri fold card style. Thanks for the inspiration.