Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ New Challenge and some farm animal pics


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have been a busy girl and am behind on my comments and blogging.  I hope to catch up tomorrow.  I have pretty much been working seven days straight, teaching and at the markets.
I wanted to let you know about the new Mad for Marker's Challenge.  This fortnight we are asking for you to colour embellishments...pretty easy...you can colour flowers, gemstones, ribbons, whatever you like using Copic markers.  My card doesnt demonstrate colouring embellishments today.  This was a special order card I made for a friend to send to her brother living overseas.  Very patriotic I think!  But I did use my Copics to colour this one in.
Why not hop on over to Mad for Marker's and enter the challenge...there is always a lovely prize for the winner.

Also I have some pictures to share that Ben and I took the other afternoon when we were hanging out with our animals.


 Here is Ellie sitting up on the newly chopped wood we have for the fire this winter.


 Two pumpkins Ben's Dad grew and gave to us...we sat them on the pile of wood and nearly forgot about them...but they looked good there so I took a photo of them.


 Jess our pet sheep.



 Millie trying to eat my pink hat.


Milly our pet goat.

I am going out for dinner tonight with my cousins who are in town, but tomorrow I hope to catch up on all my commenting.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a lovely day,
Alicia xx

3 comments:

Merry said...

Love all the animal photos... Ellie looks wonderful sitting there on the cut log. Great card to send overseas.

Carol Dee said...

Great patriotic card. Love those animal photos. You have been busy! Enjoy the dinner with the cousins. Hugs....

Karen said...

Hi Alicia!

I just HAD to pop by when I saw you had animal pics! I am so envious of you having such beautiful pets. I wish we lived in a property cause I'd LOVE a goat! lol

Your card is super too btw - I wish I could colour as lovely as you!

Karen
x