Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mad for Markers ~ DT



Goodmorning Blogging Beauties,

Over at Mad for Marker's challenges have now changed to fortnightly.
This week's challenge is to colour with greys.
I havent got a grey card to show you yet...cant wait to make one though...but today I have a Magnolia card I made as a special order for one of the TAFE ladies.
This has got to be one of my most fave Maggies ever and I have been using her a lot lately.


I used Copics to colour her up and these are the colours:

Skin: E00, E21, R20
Hair: E47, E57, E33, E31
Blues: BG01, BG00
Purples: V15, V17, BV08
Outline: C-1 (One grey in there!!)

The lady I made it for really liked it so that is good!!

I have finished my housework this morning and am off to town to do jobs.
Dropping in here and there, buying mother's day presents, visiting my Grandparents, picking up some vitamins.

I have so many cards that need to be made...lots of special orders to make.
I have downloaded more scrapbooking kits and am itching to have a play with them.  But three days works starting tomorrow...have to make some real money!!  Pay for all those mini holidays I keep booking on Wotif!!  Does anyone else get those emails about the 6 hour deals??  They are soooo tempting.  And such good value!!! If you dont, you should sign up to their emails...it is a great motivation to get away for a few days.

Well, enough of me rambling...better get on with those jobs! Thanks for stopping by.  have a great day : )

Alicia xx

5 comments:

אורית said...

I love this cute card - love the image and it's coloring. love the card colors and the LO .

Loz said...

oooh, think I'm going to have to sign up for their emails!! love this tilda, haven't used her yet though! and that bubble paper.. might just have to dig that out too!! have a great 3 days at work ♥

Marika said...

What a beauty, love your cards!

XOXO Mi

Carol Dee said...

Oh, what a sweet card! Very pretty. Some little girl is going to love this. :) All those special orders keep you busy. Nice :) Yes, I work to support my stamping habit, too! LOL. Hugs....

Merry said...

Wonderful card Alicia...great colours and colouring. Now that Wotif sounds very interesting I shall have to check that out...thanks for the tip.