Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank You cards for Grandmothers


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I am posting two cards in this post.
I made these as a special order for my sister.
She gave them to her MIL (Nanny) and our Mum (Rai-Rai ~ kids language for Lorraine).
It was to say thank you for babysitting her girls Charlotte and Molly this year.
Now she is on maternity leave with her third and not working and so the Grandmother's get a rest from their babysitting duties.

These cute little stamps I have been using a bit of lately for special order cards.
They are from the "Growing up Kids Collection" and you can get them here.


I coloured with Copics.

Thank you Nanny card:

Blues: B12, BG000, BG10, B02
Skin: E00, R20
Hair: Y11, YH31, Y21, E32
Shorts: E31, E33, E21
Spica Pens: Clear and Sand

Thank you Rai-Rai card:

Skin: E00, R20
Hair: E35, E33, YR31, Y21, E31
Purples: V17, V09, V04
Greens: G02, BG23, BG34, G00

I spent most of the day at my sister's house today helping her out a bit.
We dismantled an old bookcase and did a bit of furniture rearranging.
Now I am home I need to get card-making!!

Thanks for hopping over to my blog.
I really appreciate it.

Alicia xx

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

Hi Alicia, both cards are are just gorgeous, super cute image!

Carol Dee said...

Cute litle thankyou cards. I am sure the Grandmother's will love them. (almost as much as the time they get to spend with the girls) Hugs...

Annette Bowes said...

Super cute cards Alicia! Sure to be loved by the recipients! Love the netball cards you have made too, fantastic idea, take careX:)

Deirdre said...

Hi Alicia, it's Thursday so it's Paperplay Day and I wanted to pop over and say hi, we miss you and hope you are doing well. Adore your card - just perfect for a gran.

Hugs to you, enjoy your weekend. Dee

Rach said...

these are so sweet Alicia, hugs rachxx

yaga said...

Hi Alicia, these cards are so cute! I bet Nanny and Rairai will be so happy to receive them. Thanks for joining in the creating success blog hop this week! :o)
xxx
yaga