Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mad for Marker's Spica Challenge





Hi Blogging Beauties,


Have you heard about the Mad for Markers Spica Challenge.
I made this cute little doggy card.

I coloured him with Copics:

Pinks: V06, RV06, RV13, RV34, RV23
Browns: E71, E57, E47 (a new brown combo that I love!)
Greys: C-0, C-1

Then I added some Spica!!

I used 00 Clear Spica on his bone and eyes.
I used 14 Blossom on his dog collar.
I used 01 Lavender as stitches on the pink heart.
I used 10 Black as stitches around the outside of the card.

I took a photo under the light so you can see the sparkle.



Do you have Spica's in your collection??
If not head on over to Sammi's store and stock up!
They retail for just $3.50 each or you can get a set of 12 for $40.00.
Click here to go directly to the store.

You still have a week to get your entries in and you could be our lucky winner who will receive three Spica pens!!  I will be hopping around all the entries this week and I cant wait to see what you come up with.

Happy colouring,

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Amazing, Alicia! I might be biased cos I love dogs but the layout and use of spica!

Carol Dee said...

Pretty cute but I am think it would be even better with Miss Ellie's photo! Hugs...

Linda said...

This is simply adorable.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Annika said...

BEAUTIFUL colouring on that dog - and what a cute image it is! Such a fun and whimsical card!
Hugs
Annika

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the heart doily and the fun image you used.