Monday, September 5, 2011

A Couple of Father's Day Cards and some news!!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I was madly making Father's Day cards this weekend as we celebrated Father's Day yesterday in Australia.  The top one was for my FIL.
The bottom one was for my sister to give her hubby.
I used a photo of their three little ones.  Jack is only a couple of weeks old at the moment.
They were all a bit rushed, but time is escaping me lately.


You will be pleased to hear that Herbie the lamb is getting on very well.
He is one week old today and growing strongly.
This week I am getting him down to three feeds a day.


Alicia xx

5 comments:

Merry said...

Wonderful father's day cards Alicia...terrific colouring on the first card. What exciting news on the new site. I wish you every success.

Deirdre said...

Alicia, love what you created - hugs to you. Dee

Mary J said...

What a great idea Alicia! I am sure it will be well used! All my cards get sold for charity so never get the chance to sell myself!

What great FD cards! I love the first esp as my dad loves his fishing!

Carol Dee said...

FABULOUS father's day card for the BIL. Good luck with the new card site. Hugs...

Sandra H said...

Your cards are beautiful! also that's a great idea and l'm going to check out the site now :) Sandra H