Monday, November 14, 2011

Anything Goes Challenge at Mad for Markers



Hi Blogging Beauties,

There is a  fresh, new, fortnightly challenge over at Mad for Markers 
and the theme is Anything Goes.

I made this card for my cousin Caitlin who was sitting her HSC this term.
I wanted to let her know we were wishing her well and supporting her through her exams.

I used this cute little Some Odd Girl stamp called "Thinking Mae".
I purchased her through Sammi and you can buy her here.
The sentiment comes with the stamp.  Which I think is a great bargain for just $9.


She is fun and easy to colour.  Her hair is quite a simple style .

These are the Copics I used:

Purples: BV08, V17, V15
Skin: E00, E21, E11
Blacks: 100, C7, C5
Greens: G17, G05, Go2
Outline: C1


The papers were all out of my scrap drawer.  I added a lilac bow and some gems and glitter to finish it all off.

Are you going to join in our Anything Goes challenge this week?
No excuses really...link up a card or project you have made with Copics here.
I cant wait to see what you create!

Alicia xx

6 comments:

Loz said...

Baby Brain!! I'm not that far in front of you! 23 weeks now... counting down though! Wish it was only 40-odd sleeps :) Hope you've been feeling great now, got your energy back?
Love the card the purples are so pretty, and that ribbon is gorgeous. have a great week xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, Stunningly Beautiful your colouring is just amazing and the image is very pretty:) Sandra H

Merry said...

Beautiful card Alicia...such wonderful colours and what a thoughtful thing to do.

Carol Dee said...

Another fabulous card in PURPLE! I see it is already Monday there... it is 6:40 P.M. here. So glad it is not Monday just yet. LOL. Have a great week. Hugs...

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card, the colours are am,azing - I am sure it would be appreciated.
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy said...

Alicia, Purple is my absolute favorite color!! This is so great! What a darling image, and your coloring/shading is just fabulous!!! I love your layout, ribbon and the papers too!!