Saturday, November 19, 2011

Close Your Eyes & Make A Wish



Hi Blogging Beauties,

It is great to see everyone playing along in the Mad for Markers "Anything Goes" challenge this fortnight.  You still have a week to link up a Copic Coloured Creation.

I made this card for a friend for her birthday and I had a lovely time putting it together with colours I don't normally use - burgundy and gold.


I coloured with: 

Hair: E29, R46, E08, YR16
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E04
Pinks: RV21, RV23, RV34, RV29



Isn't she a sweetie...she has such a cute, innocent look.

I have spent today cleaning the house and having little naps.
(Trying to catch up on a busy week.)
Unbelievable how untidy our house gets with just two people.
I hope to catch up on all my comments tonight and hopefully make some cards.
I am supposed to be going to the Markets tomorrow but I think I want to stay home and make cards instead...I have heaps to do.
Have a great weekend.

Alicia xx

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow, love your rich colouring Alicia, just gorgeous!

Loz said...

I love the bits of gold in her hair!! have a great weekend.. what's left of it anyways :)

Carol Dee said...

Another Beautiful card.
Start getting used to an untidy home :) When baby comes all you are going to want to do is hold and love on baby. Housework can wait.
Hugs...

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful!

Merry said...

Oh so wonderful Alicia...such lovely colours used. That flower really finishes your card too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Enjoy your weekend - awesome card :-)
And when you are three you will really know what cleaning up means - especially when #3 gets to go outside.. :-)
Blessings
Maxine